An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse Manager to lead and support and dedicated Cardiovascular team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
You will be required to work with and support other perioperative managers to achieve excellent patient care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. The role reports directly to the Assistant Director of Clinical Services - Perioperative Services.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Demonstrated extensive clinical skills and experience within a Cardiac Cath Lab environment as a Clinical Nurse including delivering high standards of clinical care for patients utilising specialist knowledge;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Clinical Nurse role, with demonstrated experience in the management and leadership of a Cardiac Cath Lab;
- Must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years management or team leading experience;
- Competent in supervising, leading, directing and motivating staff to achieve outcomes;
- Effective management of rostering processes and allocation of duties for all clinical staff;
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial and human resources;
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- Wide range of in-hospital services;
- Regular subsidised social activities.
Hospital is an acute medical/surgical facility located on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The range of hospital services offered includes a 24-hour Emergency Department, cardiology, including Interventional cardiology and cardio-thoracic surgery, general medicine, renal dialysis, gastroenterology, general surgery, oncology, orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, and rehabilitation. The Cardiovascular Lab operates 2 Labs, performing a variety of procedures including Diagnostic cardiac catheterisation, Coronary Intervention, Electrophysiology Intervention, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Structural Heart, Peripheral Vascular, TAVR and Interventional Radiology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.