An excellent opportunity exists an experienced and highly motivated Registered Nurse to join the Clinical Management team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the Nurse Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading all aspects of patient care working alongside the team;
- Enhancing, maintaining and monitoring safe clinical practices and excellent clinical outcomes;
- Effectively building interdisciplinary relationships to support, motivate and develop the clinical and cardiac services team;
- Utilise innovative approaches to quality improvement;
- Ensuring sound financial management of the unit;
- Ensuring Workplace Health and Safety guidelines and policies are met.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Postgraduate qualification in cardiac/critical care;
- 5 years of post-registration experience and able to demonstrate expert clinical practice;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to develop and strengthen medical, nursing and allied health interdisciplinary relationships and teams;
- The ability to read and act on varying staff, patients and doctors needs;
- Demonstrated ability in team leadership, supporting an established team and the strategic approach to cardiac services;
- High standard of customer service and a team approach;
- Be innovative and resourceful;
- Well- developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and clinical risk management;
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Formal qualification in Management strongly desired.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a busy high acuity facility. The CCU department is currently 24 beds located on 2 levels. 20 beds are adjacent to the intensive care unit and a further 4 beds adjacent to the medical ward. CCU supports the Emergency Dept, cardiothoracic surgery, the Angiography cardiac interventional suite and hybrid theatre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.