An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced nursing leader with the ability to influence and guide to assist with the management of the Emergency Care Centre at a private hospital in Mackay. It is a permanent full-time position.
As the NUM, you will be responsible for the safe, efficient, and effective management of the Emergency Care Centre's day-to-day operations in partnership with the Private Emergency Health Australia. This position has a predominantly clinical focus. Through education and experience, the NUM is accountable for the effective leadership and management of people, clinical and other resources within the Emergency Care Centre.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role in Emergency;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Digital and computer literacy;
- Demonstrated initiative in identifying problems and solutions to them;
- Demonstrated leadership, human resource and business skills;
- Postgraduate management qualifications or similar, and experience in a comparable position in a private health care environment would be highly regarded.
Annual base salary shall commence at $123,000 plus superannuation, leave loading and other applicable penalties. Salary packaging opportunities exist up to $9,095 tax-free per annum.
Hospital, located in Mackay, is a private facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Specialties include oncology, medical, surgical, obstetric, coronary care and palliative care unit. X-ray, pathology and pharmacy services are also available. The Hospital also features a recently expanded day surgery unit and operating theatres. The Centre is open 7 days a week from 0800-2200 hours and sees clients from newborn through to the elderly.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.