An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated nursing leader to join the leadership team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the NUM, you will undertake the responsibility of leading an established Endoscopy Department, an innovative unit with latest the Endoscopy technology available. The role encompasses the clinical and strategic management of the Endoscopy Department.
You will be responsible for support and leadership to clinical staff and VMOs, ensuring that a high standard of clinical practice is maintained. You will also be responsible for effective management of the operating schedule activity and utilisation, supplies and resources, workforce, and recruitment.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Nurse in a perioperative team or unit;
- Clinical leadership or management experience will be highly regarded;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. The perioperative department provides a broad range of surgical services for various specialties, including Cardiac, Orthopaedics, Spinal, General, Urology, Plastics, and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.