An exciting opportunity has become available for Maternity Manager to join the maternity service at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Maternity NUM, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital. You will work in close liaison with key stakeholders to provide innovative care options for mothers and neonates.
You will provide operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of evidence-based nursing care. You will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels.
You will undertake direct patient care as required, providing guidance and support to less experienced nursing team members.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience at NUM level or equivalent;
- Experience in the Acute setting;
- Degree in the relevant specialty area;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience;
- A management degree or working towards desired.
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an acute facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. Maternity Ward includes 3 delivery rooms, 6 bed Special Care Nursery and 22 postnatal beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.