A fantastic chance awaits an adept and experienced Nursing Leader to join the team at a private rehabilitation hospital in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the NUM, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and direction to the unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget, and business direction of the hospital;
- Providing operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- You will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial, and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- You will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous experience at NUM level or equivalent;
- Leadership and management qualification (or working towards);
- Experience in the Acute setting;
- Degree in the relevant specialty area;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is one of Australia's largest private dedicated rehabilitation hospitals, with a large day therapy department. The hospital provides multidisciplinary specialized rehabilitation across various case mixes, including neurology, orthopaedics, oncology, cardiac, general medical and reconditioning
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.