An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and dedicated nursing leader to lead the team at a private hospital in Shepparton.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the NUM, you will be taking on the complete management of the Unit (General Medical-Surgical/HDU/Oncology). You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human & material resources within the ward. You will plan, implement, and evaluate all unit practices, processes, and clinical services. You will be supported by Clinical ANUMs, education and quality leads. You will report to the Director of Clinical Services.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of nursing experience in critical care, medical/surgical nursing and/or Oncology;
- Experience as a senior nurse or manager in one or more of these specialties;
- Extensive experience in implementing and leading teams in change management;
- Management or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications;
- Experience in managing clinical staff recruitment, rostering and performance.
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility, providing an extensive range of inpatient and day-patient services, all located on-site. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. In addition, the hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.