An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated nursing leader with sound clinical experience to manage Medical team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a NUM, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and direction to the Medical Ward to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital;
- You will provide functional guidance for the Medical Ward to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- You will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- You will undertake direct patient care, as required, providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Experience in the Acute setting;
- Previous management experience;
- Degree in nursing;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy including MS Office and various databases;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience.
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s northwestern suburbs, is a fully accredited 147 bed major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.