An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic and experienced Nursing Manager to lead the professional team at a private Mental Health clinic in regional NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Nurse Unit Manager, you will the Clinic, offering an innovative service delivery model in a therapeutic environment for those struggling with mental illness. You will provide leadership to a very enthusiastic and supportive team. You will be accountable for the clinical and financial performance of the ward, including daily operational challenges, staffing and skill mix, bed management, consumables and equipment costs. This position reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Extensive current clinical practice in mental health role - minimum 5 years;
- Recent mental health management experience;
- Ability to build rapport with VMOs and staff;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes;
- OHS responsibility and leadership in risk minimisation;
- Ongoing activity analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources and experience in implementing sustainable change;
- Graduate Certification/Diploma/Degree/Masters in Mental Health Nursing desirable.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- The skilled and experienced mental health team;
- Fresh baked morning and afternoon teas daily;
- Commute to work within minutes, with no traffic congestion;
- Free parking;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, and financial services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Albury Wodonga, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day-patient services on-site. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital can provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care. The mental health Clinic is a fully accredited 12-bed private psychiatric clinic that specialises in Anxiety & Mood Disorders and Acute Psychiatry.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.