An excellent opportunity exists for a highly skilled and dynamic nursing leader to join the management team at a private hospital in Darwin.
As the NUM, you will be required to engage various teams and stakeholders within the Mental Health & AoD Unit and embed Clinical Excellence within the Unit.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration ;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior Nursing Role;
- Post Graduate Certificate/ Diploma in Mental Health/AoD;
- Thorough understanding of ACHS principles, processes and procedures;
- High-level interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills;
- Strong Sense of Customer Service;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Able to proactively manage financial, material and human resources.
Hospital, located in Darwin, is an acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. A purpose-built 18-bed inpatient Mental Health & AoD Unit will open in Feb 2021. It will also incorporate a dedicated Day Rehabilitation Program.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.