An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated Nurse Manager looking to join the Nurse Management team at a private clinic in Geelong. There is an opportunity to fill a full-time or part-time (0.4 FTE job share) position.
As a NUM, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and direction to the unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the facility;
- Ensuring efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- You will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- You will undertake direct patient care as required, providing guidance and support to less experienced nursing team members.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience at NUM level or equivalent;
- Extensive experience in the Acute setting;
- Degree in mental health nursing;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- The high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience;
- A management degree or working towards desired.
The Clinic is a private psychiatric hospital that offers a range of inpatient, day programs and outreach services for individuals experiencing mental health problems, located on the outskirts of Geelong within close proximity to spectacular coastal attractions. The Clinic has several accredited Psychiatrists supported by a skilled multidisciplinary team of nursing, allied health, administration and domestic services staff.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.