An exciting opportunity exists for a nursing professional with strong managerial and leadership qualities to lead a mental health team at a private hospital in regional QLD. It is a Permanent Full-time (76 hours per fortnight) role.
As the NUM, you will be planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department to ensure improved patient outcomes. You will be working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of staff within the department.
This fast-paced and highly rewarding role reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Post Graduate Mental Health Qualification;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar mental health setting;
- Proven knowledge as a senior Nurse or Manager in a similar mental health setting;
- Experience or exposure to managing clinical staff recruitment, rostering and performance management.
The hospital offers fabulous employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Access to Employee Club & corporate discounts including discounted Private Health Insurance;
- Flexible Work/Leave Programs;
- Salary Packaging;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Professional Uniforms
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical and mental health services. The Mental Health Clinic is a 24-bed voluntary unit that provides services for patients requiring treatment for Mental Health disorders including; Mood and Anxiety Disorders, Schizophrenia and Psychotic disorders. The Clinic also provides day programs including; Anxiety Treatment, Recovery and Relapse Prevention and Mood Disorders. ECT & TMS also provided both as inpatient and outpatient service.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.