An excellent opportunity exists for a passionate and motivated Nurse Unit Manager to join the Mental Health Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. It is a permanent Full-Time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Nurse Unit Manager, you will provide operational direction of the ward by ensuring efficient and effective fiscal management and promoting high-quality clinical care for the patients. As the leader of this unit, you will provide support to the Director of Nursing and undertake direct patient care as required, providing guidance and support to less experienced nursing team members.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Working with Children check (if relevant);
- Previous experience at NUM level or equivalent;
- Experience in the Acute setting;
- Degree in relevant specialty area or working towards;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience;
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney, is a 98-bed, 7-operating theatres acute surgical hospital. Services provided include (but are not limited to) General & Surgical Day Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Maternity and Special Care Nursery facilities, Oncology Unit, and a Mental Health Unit.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.