A superb opening awaits an experienced nursing leader to become a part of the leadership oncology team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Nurse Unit Manager, you will provide operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based. In addition, you will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial, and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels. You will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Working with Children, check (if relevant);
- Previous experience at NUM level /ANUM of at least 4 years of experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Oncology setting;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Experience in fiscal management;
- A postgraduate qualification in Oncology or working towards (desirable).
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located 30kms east of Melbourne CBD, is an acute Medical, Surgical and Oncology hospital providing excellence in customer service and patient care. Specialities include general medical, ENT, Plastics, gastroenterology, Gynaecology, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, Vascular, Respiratory Medicine, and comprehensive oncological service.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.