An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Theatre nursing professional to take on an exciting clinical management role in the Theatre complex at a private hospital in regional QLD. The Nurse Unit Manager role is a Permanent Full-time (76 hours per fortnight) role available for experienced senior nurses.
As the NUM, you will be planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department to ensure improved patient outcomes. You will be working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of staff within the department.
This fast-paced and highly rewarding role reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a perioperative nursing environment;
- Proven knowledge as a senior Nurse or Manager in a similar department or ward (perioperative /anaesthetics);
- Any management or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Experience or exposure to managing clinical staff recruitment, rostering and performance management;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to inspire, motivate and mentor your team.
The hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Access to Employee Club & corporate discounts including discounted Private Health Insurance;
- Flexible Work/Leave Programs;
- Salary Packaging;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Professional Uniforms
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical and mental health services. The hospital offers 4 operating theatres including state of the art 2018 Orthopaedic Stryker i-Suite and specialises in orthopaedics, ophthalmology, general surgery, urology, gynaecology and IVF, endoscopy, urology, oral surgery, pain management and ECT.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.