An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic Nurse Unit Manager to join the leadership team of the Theatre Department at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a NUM, you will lead the Anaesthetic and Recovery team. You will be supported by a passionate team of Associate NUM’s while reporting to and utilising the mentorship of the Associate Director of Clinical Services/Perioperative Services Manager.
To be a successful applicant, you should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive specialty experience within a PACU/Recovery unit or team is essential for this role;
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement/risk management program;
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite An ability to think laterally and embrace the challenge.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has 8 operating theatres, 3 procedure rooms, large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.