An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Nurse Manager to take on a leadership position within a busy perioperative department at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the NUM, you will:
- be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Theatre complex to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital;
- provide operational direction for the Theatre complex to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care;
- be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years senior nursing experience within the Perioperative unit;
- Experience in the leadership and management of a multidisciplinary team;
- Demonstrated sound financial management & administrative skills in a hospital setting;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience.
- A generous Professional Development Allowance;
- A friendly dynamic team environment;
- Become part of a network of hospitals across Melbourne and Australia;
- Work with the latest technology.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a busy acute facility and provides an extensive range of services, including Cardiothoracic and Cardiology services, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, ENT, Urology, Orthopaedic, Plastic Surgery, Maternity Services, and a busy Emergency Department. The Perioperative Service compromises 15 theatres, 2 Endoscopy suites and 2 Cardiac Catheter Labs and 1 Hybrid Theatre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.