An excellent opportunity has become available for an innovative and proactive Nurse Manager to lead the Perioperative Services Department at a private hospital in regional NSW.
As the NUM, you will be planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department to ensure exceptional patient outcomes. The role requires a team orientated manager who will work with and support other perioperative managers, as well as those in the wider hospital community, in achieving excellence in care delivery. You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of staff within the department. You will play an integral role in building, maintaining and supporting relationships with the APs and other external providers.
This fast paced and highly rewarding role reports to the Director of Clinical Services (DCS).
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Theatre or Perioperative nursing environment;
- Proven knowledge as a senior Nurse or Manager in a similar department or ward;
- Demonstrated extensive clinical skills and experience within perioperative nursing including delivering high standards of clinical care for patients utilising specialist knowledge;
- Professionalism and strong motivational methods, with a passion for enhancing staff engagement;
- Ability to maintain effective communication networks with doctors, patients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders;
- Management or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Experience or exposure to managing clinical staff recruitment, rostering and performance is desirable.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Supportive and friendly working environment;
- Generous education support;
- Onsite parking facilities;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located in Nowra, is an acute medical/surgical facility providing acute surgical, day surgery, medical services and rehabilitation services to the communities of the Shoalhaven and South Coast. All departments are staffed by experienced and skilled health care professionals, who are familiar with the latest developments and research in their respective fields.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.