An opportunity for the position of Nurse Unit Manager at the facility located in Ivanhoe has arisen. The facility seeks a candidate with excellent leadership skills and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care. This position is available on a permanent full-time basis.
In the role of Nurse Unit Manager, you will serve as an exemplary figure entrusted with the responsibility of offering leadership guidance to the facility to uphold the hospital's strategic vision, operational procedures, budget, and overall business direction.
- Leading and providing an excellent standard of evidence-based and person-centered care to lead and provide safe, quality nursing care through comprehensive assessment, development of a plan, implementation, and evaluation of outcomes in a timely and efficient manner;
- Leading the multidisciplinary team to provide quality care for the patients;
- Advocating for and involving patients, their families, and significant others to participate in care, goal setting, and discharge planning;
- Leading a learning environment within the Unit by maintaining own professional learning and continuous professional development and by providing coaching and guidance to ENs, RNs graduates, students, and other staff;
- Implementing patient safety and quality frameworks within the Unit by identifying areas of improvement, leading and conducting clinical audits, leading quality improvement projects, and the plan for the Unit;
- Creating and maintaining a safe, high-performing, and sustainable Unit by visibly leading values and safety-led workplace culture;
- Building solid relationships with external partners to ensure patients receive high-quality care.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing);
- Post-graduate qualifications in Leadership and Management;
- Post-graduate qualification in Rehabilitation.
$61.05 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility, located in Ivanhoe, is a 46-bed standalone rehabilitation site, provides a wide array of inpatient services. These specialties encompass orthopedics, stroke care, cardiac Rehabilitation, restorative therapy, respiratory support, and pain management. It offers flexible work options, continuous opportunities for learning, a comprehensive selection of career pathways spanning various specialties, and an enriching work environment.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.