An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced nursing leader to join the rehabilitation leadership team at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a Permanent Full-Time role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the NUM - Rehabilitation, you will lead an experienced team of nursing professionals in planning, implementing, and evaluating multi-disciplinary practices, processes, and services within the 30 bed, all-private room ward. You will ensure the delivery of exceptional patient outcomes. You will be working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Proven knowledge and experience as an ANUM, Hospital Coordinator or Nurse Unit Manager in a similar ward;
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor your team;
- A strong commitment to outstanding patient care and service;
- Experience or exposure to managing clinical staff recruitment, rostering and performance is highly desirable.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities;
- Staff recognition and reward program;
- Access to discounts, including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software, and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne's southeast suburbs, is an acute facility offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialities.
The Rehabilitation Centre provides an extensive range of inpatient and day rehabilitation, all located on-site. The Centre is a purpose-built rehabilitation facility for tailored and specific care. It includes Programs for in-patients and out-patients, 30 single rooms with private ensuite, 2 Rooms with ceiling track hoists from bed to bathroom, and 2 newly renovated gymnasiums.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.