Superb chance is available for a driven and seasoned clinician with relevant experience to provide expert leadership and direction to the specialised Rehabilitation 34-bed unit at a private hospital in Newcastle. A full-time permanent role is available.
The successful applicant will work within the multidisciplinary team in providing leadership and governance to the inpatient arm of the Rehabilitation programs.
As a Nurse Unit Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Provision of high-quality leadership to the Rehabilitation Unit;
- Provision of evidence-based nursing care for the treatment of Rehabilitation patients;
- Participation in the development, implementation, and evaluation of patient management plans and the overall program;
- Provision of profession-specific consultation and advice to other members of the multi-disciplinary team;
- Liaison with families, the community, and other service providers as appropriate;
- Participation in the development, implementation, and evaluation of policies and programs as appropriate
- Contribute to education programs as appropriate;
- Leading the quality management system within the unit.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/ Nursing/ or equivalent;
- Post graduate qualification in relevant field of specialty (if applicable);
- Membership or affiliation with a relevant professional nursing body;
- Recognised Leadership or Management Qualification (or evidence of working towards same).
$62.46 to $67.18 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in North Newcastle, is an 83-bed acute medical/surgical facility providing a range of clinical services, including rehabilitation, palliative care, and pain management. The hospital has one of the region's leading modern-day surgery facilities.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.