An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Clinical Manager to undertake the role of Nurse Unit Manager of the Rehabilitation Unit at a private hospital.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of staff within the department. The position requires a strong customer service focus in liaising with the many personnel present in the operating suite. This fast-paced and highly rewarding role reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of clinical experience in Rehabilitation;
- Proven knowledge as a senior Nurse or Manager;
- Management or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Experience or exposure to managing clinical staff recruitment, rostering and performance management;
- Membership to a relevant professional organisation is desirable.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located south of Wollongong CBD, is an acute facility that offers a full range of services for patients recovering from recent surgery, pain, or any condition needing to improve functional ability and strength.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.