An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced senior nursing professional to take on an exciting clinical management role in the Perioperative Services Department at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
- As the NUM, you will be planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department to ensure exceptional patient outcomes;
- You will be a team-orientated manager who will work with and support other perioperative managers, as well as those in the wider hospital community, in achieving excellence in care delivery;
- You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of staff within the department;
- You will play an integral role in building, maintaining and supporting relationships with the APs and other external providers;
- You will be responsible for liaising with both scheduling and the APs rooms to manage the theatre operating sessions;
- You will report to the Assistant Director of Clinical Services (ADCS) - Perioperative Services.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years’ scrub/scout experience in a perioperative nursing environment;
- Proven knowledge as a senior Nurse or Manager in a similar department or ward;
- Demonstrated extensive clinical skills and experience within perioperative nursing including delivering high standards of clinical care for patients utilising specialist knowledge;
- Professionalism and strong motivational methods, with a passion for enhancing staff engagement;
- Ability to maintain effective communication networks with doctors, patients, colleagues and other relevant stakeholders;
- Management or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Experience or exposure to managing clinical staff recruitment, rostering and performance is desirable.
Hospital is an acute medical/surgical facility located on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The range of hospital services offered includes: a 24-hour Emergency Department, cardiology, including interventional cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, general medicine, renal dialysis, gastroenterology, general surgery, oncology, orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.