An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse Manager to join the Scrub Scout team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. It's a permanent full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the NUM, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management;
- Coordinate the delivery of safe, efficient and effective evidence-based nursing care;
- Provide leadership, guidance, mentoring and support to your nursing team;
- Be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources;
- Have a working knowledge of flexible rosters, budgets and key performance indicators;
- Facilitate a learning culture to ensure continuous improvement;
- Maintain professional and constructive working relationships with our VMO partners, using a customer service mindset, to enable high-quality patient outcomes;
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent patient and family-centred care in a team-focused environment;
- Coordinate and drive clinical audits and quality improvement initiatives;
- Undertaking direct patient care, as required.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- At least 5 years of experience in a perioperative scrub/scout setting;
- Demonstrated leadership/management experience;
- An ability to communicate with influence to achieve results;
- Strong clinical expertise and passion for delivering high-quality patient care;
- Commitment to enabling a culture of continuous improvement;
- Post graduate qualification in theatre nursing or working toward desirable;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Leadership and Management desirable.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The hospital offers the latest technology and state-of-the-art hospital facilities. The hospital has 22 operating theatres.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.