An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Nurse Manager to join the leadership team at a private hospital in Sydney. It's a permanent full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the NUM, you will be taking on the management of the Scrub Scout department, with support from a passionate team of clinical perioperative staff. You will be responsible for providing efficient and effective services whilst ensuring a harmonious working relationship with both nursing and medical teams to provide high-quality care to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
You will be supported by Clinical Coordinators for all specialty areas and floor managers, both morning and afternoon shifts.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in scrub scout nursing;
- Clinical leadership or management experience;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to engage and motivate staff within a multi-disciplinary team;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Generous educational support, study leave time provided;
- Flexible rostering with a variety of shift lengths;
- Employee Benefits club;
- Onsite Pilates classes for staff;
- Corporate discounts, including health fund and travel discounts.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Intensive Care Unit is a level 2 unit specialising in cardiothoracic, neurosurgical and general surgical admissions. The unit is an accredited training facility for primary anaesthetics training, supported by Intensive care specialists and registrars. The ICU team also attend medical emergencies throughout the hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.