An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced nursing leader to join a friendly and professional management team at a private hospital in Wollongong.
As the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be taking on the full management of the Scrub Scout Nursing team. You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human & material resources. You will be planning, implementing and evaluating all practices, processes and clinical services of the unit. You will be supported by a team of Clinical Nurses, educators and quality lead. You will report to Perioperative Services Manager.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA;
- 5 years minimum relevant experience as a Nurse in a Theatre setting;
- Prior experience at a Nurse Unit Manager level;
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of perioperative services with sound knowledge of ACORN standards;
- Strong desire to successfully enhance team performance and experience;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications.
The right candidate will be offered:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located in Wollongong, is an acute facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The hospital includes all major services, including an intensive care unit, 9 operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit. Operating Theatres offer the following specialities: Robotic Surgery; Urology; Orthopaedics; Neuro Surgery; General Surgery, and ENT.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.