An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and highly motivated clinical manager to lead the Surgical Unit at the private hospital in regional NSW.
As the Nurse Unit Manager, you will hold a key leadership and management role and be accountable for the department's efficient and effective management of all resources. You will encompass planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department. You will also be responsible for working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery. Working closely with the Executive team, you will help shape organisational strategies, improve service provisions and achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years post-graduate clinical practice in an acute surgical environment;
- Previous management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to manage challenging situations;
- Demonstrated ability to manage resources and KPI’s efficiently;
- Focus on staff development and enthusiasm to foster and promote junior staff;
- Critical care experience;
- Excellent communication skills.
Hospital is an acute facility providing advanced surgery, interventional coronary angiography, including pacemakers and defibrillators, ICU, endovascular & general surgery, general medical, rehabilitation, palliative care and mental health. The theatre complex offers state of the art operating facilities, including a newly commissioned ophthalmic theatre. The hospital has a day medical unit which caters for patients requiring chemotherapy and day intravenous therapy.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.