An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Nurse Manager to join the leadership team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
As the NUM, you will be taking on the full management of the unit. You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human & material resources within the Operating Suite. The role encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating all practices, processes and clinical services of the unit. You will be supported by a passionate team of Associate NUM’s while reporting to and utilising the mentorship of the Director of Clinical Services.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting with experience leading a clinical team;
- HDU experience will be highly regarded;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly regarded;
- A passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service;
- A capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment, including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Scholarships & Study Discounts;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Discounted private health insurance, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. Services are supported by a seven-bed Intensive Care Unit. The Catheterisation Laboratory is newly built with “State of the art equipment”. The Surgical Ward offers 34 surgical including 3 HDU beds providing a high level of care to the patients. The ward specialises in Urology, Spinal, Vascular and Plastics cases and is now also beginning to take on Neurosurgery cases.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.