An excellent opportunity exists for a nursing leader to join the well-established and supportive team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the NUM, you will work closely with the Hospital Executive Team to shape organisational strategy, improve procedural service provision and achieve departmental and Hospital business objectives. You will work with and support other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practices and legislative requirements. Duties include planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services to ensure continuous improvement in optimal patient outcomes.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Extensive current clinical experience in the surgical environment - minimum 5 years;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to motivate, inspire and support a clinical team;
- Demonstrated knowledge in initiating and implementing changes to improve clinical service delivery outcomes, models of care and evidence-based practice;
- Evidence of and commitment to patient/customer-focused care, clinical governance and quality improvement;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts, including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Hospital, located in Melbourne's South-Eastern suburbs, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services. Specialties offered include General, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics, with Early Parenting and Day Oncology units.
The ward is 30 beds general and predominantly surgical ward, made up of Urology, Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Plastics, Vascular, Breast & Endocrine and Pain Management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.