A fantastic chance awaits a Nursing Leader who is passionate about fostering a culture of excellence to join the Surgical Ward leadership team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Nurse Unit Manager, your duties will include:
- Providing leadership and direction to the ward to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget, and business direction of the hospital;
- Providing operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- Accountability and responsibility for the effective management of human, financial, and material resources and ensuring customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- Undertaking direct patient care as required, providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Hold relevant post-graduate qualifications, highly desirable;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have a thorough understanding of our National Standards;
- Committed to delivering exceptional patient care;
- Be comfortable with competing priorities;
- You will be self-motivated, have sound business acumen, be experienced at making complex decisions, and have a proven track record in people leadership and engagement.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth;
- On-site parking.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Situated in Melbourne, this hospital offers comprehensive medical services, including a specialized mental health unit and a full-service maternity unit with mother and baby care. The facility boasts 5 contemporary, well-equipped interactive operating suites catering to various specialties: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general surgery, endoscopy, oral maxillary facial surgery, and vascular surgery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.