An exciting opportunity exists for a highly enthusiastic Nurse Manager with a proven experience in Orthopaedics to join the executive team at a private hospital in Western Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the ward to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital;
- You will provide operational direction for the ward to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of evidence-based nursing care;
- You will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- You will undertake direct patient care as required, providing guidance and support to less experienced nursing team members.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Recent management experience with a preference for postgraduate qualifications in management;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Acute setting;
- Proven ability in leadership, performance management, labour management along with cost-effective management of service delivery with a consultative management style;
- Demonstrated ability to review, implement and evaluate quality improvement programs;
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Strong communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making abilities to ensure excellence in patient-centred care and customer service;
- Ability to develop positive relationships with a diverse range of people, both internal and external;
- The ability to work cohesively within a team structure;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Assisting and coordinating internal and external audits;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is an acute facility and provides a wide range of health services, including orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit that includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.