An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Nurse Manager to provide outstanding clinical leadership to the theatre team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the NUM, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing clinical and operational direction for the operating suite to ensure efficient and effective management of the area;
- Coordinating the delivery of nursing and ancillary care that is evidence-based;
- You will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial and material resources;
- Ensuring customer service is maintained at optimal levels.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate qualifications in perioperative/peri anaesthesia nursing;
- At least 3 years of experience at senior management level or equivalent;
- Great working knowledge of ACQSHC national standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Proven ability to work cohesively within a team environment engaging with all key stakeholders;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience;
- Working with Children check.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services, including a dedicated mental health unit and a full-service maternity unit, including mother and baby services. Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, endoscopy, oralmaxillaryfasico surgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.