An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Nurse Manager to join the executive team at a private hospital in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the NUM, you will be involved in maintaining and enhancing a culture of quality, safety and patient-focused care, utilising best clinical practice. You will be responsible for:
- Daily operational management, staff allocations;
- Workforce planning;
- Development of the multidisciplinary team in the Day Procedure Centre;
- Focussing on maximising operational efficiency, business growth and ensuring provision of the highest quality of patient care.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years post-graduate Perioperative or Day Surgery Nursing experience;
- Demonstrated high level of Perioperative/Day Surgery clinical knowledge and skills;
- Previous experience in a management or team leader role;
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Demonstrated leadership, negotiating and interpersonal communication skills;
- Bloodsafe Clinical Transfusion Practice;
- NSW Health DETECT
- Postgraduate qualifications in management or working towards same.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney, is an acute care facility offering the latest services and facilities, including 23 operating theatres and endoscopy suites, 3 cardiac catheterisation laboratories, 24x7 Emergency department, intensive care and coronary care units, renal dialysis unit, rehabilitation and sleep studies units, a leading multi-disciplinary Integrated Cancer Centre, and an extensive range of diagnostic, allied health and support services. The Day Procedure Centre is a standalone unit with 4 theatres, admission, Stage 1 PACU, discharge area and scope cleaning facility. The main focus is endoscopy services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.