An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join the team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Occupational Therapist, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based occupational therapy intervention across the clinical stream;
- Timely delivery of team goals and quality improvement projects, including annual delivery of a minimum of one quality improvement project;
- Supervision/mentoring of Grade 1 occupational therapists and AHA's as per department policy;
- Student supervision;
- Clinical liaison with the multidisciplinary team, nurse unit managers, medical team and other key stakeholders.
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist;
- Minimum 2 years post-graduate experience;
- A commitment to high-quality patient care;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience working as part of an effective team;
- Experience training and mentoring others, including students.
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Professional Development;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Subsidised car parking.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in southwest Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital offers a wide range of specialty services, including orthopaedics, neurosurgery, cardiology and general surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.