Exciting opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Medical/Oncology Ward at a private hospital near Newcastle. Multiple Full-Time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs for each patient and perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients throughout their procedures.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse;
- Experience in Oncology is desired
- Interest in Oncology and Chemotherapy (training may be provided);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Salary packaging;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee recognition and rewards system;
- Corporate discounts including health funds and travel insurance;
- Discounted Medical insurance packages;
- Employee assistance program.
Hospital is an acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated 15km south of the Newcastle CBD. The hospital offers the following specialties: Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology. Hospital also offers comprehensive private oncology service providing Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Research, Support Services and Education all located on the one campus.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.