An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and ambitious Registered Nurse to join the Oncology Day Centre team at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent Full Time or Part Time opportunities are available. This is a Monday to Friday opportunity.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide patients with dedicated and specialised care. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs. You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Oncology/Haematology nursing;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Central line management experience and chemo administration;
- An ability to provide clear patient education and instruction;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff.
The hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes, flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits. A supportive Executive team are committed to the ongoing education and mentorship of the staff.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s South, is a fully accredited advanced surgical and acute medical facility. The Oncology Day Centre is an expanding unit specializing in the administration of chemotherapy and other infusion therapies.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.