An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and dynamic nursing leader to take on the leadership role at a private hospital in Campbelltown. It's a permanent full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Floor Coordinator, you will be responsible for the workflow coordination of the shift, ensuring the timely and efficient flow of operating lists and labour management. This is a key role in supporting the department's strategic direction to both internal and external customers.
As the Operating Theatre Floor Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the Nurse Unit Manager of the Perioperative department and wards;
- Ensure all theatres are staffed appropriately and cost-efficient;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilization standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality / Risk management;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards.
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA;
- At least 2 years of experience in perioperative settings;
- Postgraduate certificate in perioperative nursing or equivalent (desirable);
- Excellent working knowledge of ACQSHC national standards;
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relations with a wide range of diverse stakeholders;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Understand the requirements of private health funding;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital is a purpose-built private hospital located in Campbelltown. The modern facilities include 8 Operating Theatres, 52 Surgical beds, 16 bed Day Surgery Unit and a 34-bed Rehabilitation Unit. The hospital offers excellent employee conditions with extensive support provided by the Management team. The specialities include Orthopaedics, Bariatric, Neurosurgery, Plastics, ENT, Urology, and General, including laparoscopic work, Colorectal, Dental, Pain Management, Gynaecology and Gastroenterology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.