An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Senior Registered Nurse with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to manage the operating rooms at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Operating Theatre Floor Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standard;
- Support and liaise with the Nurse Unit Manager of the Perioperative department and wards;
- Ensure all theatres are staffed appropriately and cost-efficient;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilization standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality / Risk management.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in a similar position (desired);
- Excellent Communication and Customer Services skills;
- Highly organised and strong ability to prioritise tasks.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across the network;
- Discounted health insurance (non-casuals only);
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides Emergency Services, Intensive Care and Cardiac Services, including a 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab and Victoria's only Single-Site Robotic Surgery Program. Hospital has 8 surgical wards with various specialties, including cardiac, general surgery, plastics, colorectal, hepatobiliary, urology, orthopaedics, neurosurgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.