An excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Registered Nurse with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to manage the Theatre Suite at a private hospital in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Operating Theatre Floor Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the Nurse Unit Manager of the Perioperative department and wards;
- Ensure all theatres are staffed appropriately and cost-efficient;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilization standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Tertiary Qualification in Health-related discipline or Management (or working towards);
- Minimum of 4 years management experience;
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources Management experience;
- Demonstrated experience in managing budget targets;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office;
- Experience in a similar position (desired);
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an acute facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. The Theatre Suite consist of 7 operating rooms. Cases covered orthopaedics, gynaecology/ obstetrics, thoracic, ENT, neuro, plastics, urology, general, interventional radiology, faciomaxillary/dental, vascular.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.