An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Theatre Manager to join the leadership team at a private hospital in Perth. The position will be for a minimum of 64 hours per fortnight and will comprise of a combined clinical and administrative role, Monday - Friday.
As a Theatre Manager, you will act in a co-management and leadership role with the Manager for Anaesthetics /Recovery to ensure the efficient operation of the clinical environment and the safe delivery of quality care in the facility. As the Theatre Manager, you will be part of the Executive Committee and will have dual responsibility for the day to day operations of the facility and its staff with the support of the CEO/DON.
To be a successful applicant should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 5 years’ scrub/scout perioperative nursing experience;
- Experience in managing operating theatres and staff allocation;
- Proven skills in overseeing the day to day running of operating theatres;
- Ability to work flexibly across mentioned specialties and within a small multidisciplinary team;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Computer literate;
- Understanding of clinical governance framework for small size organization;
- Cost-effective management skills of theatre consumables/instrumentation;
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Promote best practice to the work force.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Excellent Remuneration;
- Monday to Friday only;
- Christmas and New Year off;
- Public Holidays off;
- On-site parking as part of salary package;
- Training and support provided;
- Excellent working conditions within a small, friendly team.
Hospital, located in Perth, is a private surgical day hospital, specialising in surgeries for Plastic/Reconstructive, Cosmetic, Oral/Dental, IVF and Podiatric Specialties for both adult and paediatric patients. The hospital has 3 theatres, 6 overnight beds and 19 recovery beds/chairs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.