An excellent leadership role is available for a dynamic and experienced Registered Nurse to lead the professional Orthopaedic team at a private hospital in Sydney. This is a Permanent Full-Time opportunity.
As the Clinical Coordinator, you will liaise between surgeons, staff, orthopaedic representatives and the Central Sterilising Services Department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all aspects of the orthopaedic specialty within the operating suite;
- Responsibility of the Bone bank and prosthesis;
- General orthopaedic business including liaising with companies re repairs/replacements;
- Working closely with NUM to ensure the orthopaedic department is appropriately staffed.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent extensive orthopaedic experience;
- A strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Clinical/Nursing Manager in a similar department;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service;
- Demonstrated clinical risk management and WH&S.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Orthopaedic Ward has 76 private rooms. Best practice standards across the multidisciplinary team, from nursing and physiotherapy to the medical staff, are enforced by strict adherence to National Health Standards.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.