An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Clinical Nurse with strong leadership qualities to join the supportive Orthopaedic team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. This is a permanent part-time position (60 hours per fortnight).
As the Clinical Nurse, you will provide leadership and support to the passionate team of clinicians. This role will involve day-to-day problem solving within the clinical setting and fostering a positive, friendly and supportive culture within our dedicated and professional nursing team. This is a direct leadership role and you will be mentoring and supporting the front-line team members within their roles. In this role, you will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager to ensure the department is safe, effective, and follows best practice.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years’ post-graduate experience in an Orthopaedic unit;
- Previous experience as an in-charge Nurse will be highly regarded;
- Strong leadership skills and confident with delegating duties;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- A wide range of in-hospital services;
- Regular subsidised social activities.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.