Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and passionate Registered Nurses with previous experience to join a supportive and dedicated Orthopaedic team at a private hospital. Permanent Full-Time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will assess, plan and coordinate the care delivery needs of the patients with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate surgical experience with orthopaedics;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides the following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.