An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Perioperative trained Registered Nurse with the suitable skills and competence to work as part of the Clinical Education Team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Perioperative Clinical Educator, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and delivering an education plan for the provision of the highest standards of patient care;
- Facilitating department-based training and clinical competency assessments across Perioperative Services;
- Being an integral member of the clinical team, orientating and educating staff at the bedside.
To be successful applicant should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Perioperative Services (broad range of expertise across Perioperative Nursing specialty desirable);
- Certificate IV in training and assessment;
- Previous experience in an education role advantageous;
- Demonstrated leadership skills with excellent communication skills and ability to effectively negotiate;
- Positive role model and demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- Organised, efficient and professional with highly developed clinical problem-solving skills and advanced skills in nursing assessment;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and independently where required;
- Innovative and flexible approach to education delivery.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
The hospital offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has eight operating theatres, three procedure rooms, a large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.