An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Perioperative nurse committed to clinical education and professional development to join the Perioperative team at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a permanent full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Perioperative Clinical Educator, you will provide mandatory and relevant clinical education to new graduates and theatre staff. You will deliver formal training and lead, coach, and inspire others through practical on-the-job training working alongside the team of clinical employees. Shift work is a requirement of the position, expecting that you will provide direct clinical support across the shifts.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Perioperative setting;
- Proven specialty experience in either Anaesthetics/Recovery, as a Scrub Scout or both is essential;
- Must have Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or working towards;
- Post-graduate qualifications are highly desired;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise and plan in a busy environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor and guide the performance of fellow nursing staff.
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits, including:
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices;
- Corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts;
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital has 215 beds and is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.