An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated Perioperative Clinical Facilitator with anaesthetic and recovery experience to complement the perioperative education team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. This is a Permanent Part-Time opportunity offering 64 hours per fortnight.
As a Perioperative Facilitator, you will be an integral member of the dynamic and friendly clinical team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate department-based training and clinical competency assessments across the department;
- Be an integral member of the clinical team orientating and educating staff;
- Provide support for professional development opportunities for the perioperative nursing staff.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 5 years clinical experience within a perioperative environment, anaesthetics and/or recovery;
- Experience working as a Scrub/scout is desirable;
- Experience in a Perioperative Clinical Facilitator role;
- Postgraduate qualification in Perioperative Nursing and/or Clinical Education (or working towards);
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (or working towards) is desirable;
- Exceptional time management skills, highly organised and flexible with working shifts to accommodate educational needs;
- A committed and proactive approach to professional development;
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring clinical staff and be an exceptional and positive role model.
The hospital offers great benefits, including:
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- A wide range of in-hospital services;
- Regular subsidised social activities.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.