Excellent opportunities exist for Clinical Nurses/Clinical Nurses Specialists with Cardiac Scrub Scout experience to join the established theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney. A permanent full-time position and permanent full-time maternity leave coverage are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Clinical Nurse/ CNS, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the nursing team with planning, assessment, implementation and evaluation of the excellent standard of care;
- Demonstrating professional practice by adhering to AHPRA professional standards, code of ethics and conduct, legislative requirements, and hospital policies;
- Fostering a learning environment through clinical presentations to support the nursing team with their professional development;
- Maintaining own professional learning and continuous professional development and providing supervision and teaching to peers, ENs, graduates and students;
- Acting as a valued member of the interdisciplinary team to provide exceptional patient care by actively contributing to team processes and practices;
- Collaborating with external partners to ensure patients receive a high quality of care;
- Maintaining professional and constructive working relationships with the VMO partners, using a customer service mindset to enable high-quality patient outcomes.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 2 years of scrub/scout experience in a Cardiac Operating Theatre;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Demonstrate the ability to show initiative and work within a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Passion for teaching, educating and up-skilling staff in the cardiac operating theatre.
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Close to shopping centre and public transport;
- Reduced car park rates.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Sydney's North West, is a busy high acuity facility. The theatre complex consists of 11 operating theatres and an Endoscopy suite.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.