An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated Perioperative Educator to join the Perioperative team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. This is a Permanent Part-Time opportunity offering 72 hours per fortnight.
As a Perioperative Educator, You will oversee clinical education and competency programs within the Perioperative Services Unit including Theatre - Scrub Scouts and Theatre orderlies/PSAs, Anaesthetics, Recovery, Cardiac Cath Lab, Day Surgery and CSSD. You will work in a collaborative team with Perioperative NUMs and Level 2 Clinical Nurses to ensure that the perioperative staff are supported in their educational needs. The role will report to the Theatre NUM with a dotted line to both the Staff Development Manager.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience within the perioperative environment;
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in scrub/scout role
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment (or working towards);
- Experience in a Perioperative Nurse Educator role;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service;
- Advanced problem-solving skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills.
The hospital offers great benefits, including:
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- A wide range of in-hospital services;
- Regular subsidised social activities.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.