An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced Registered Nurse to undertake the Perioperative Floor Coordinator role at a private hospital in Melbourne. This role will suit an experienced clinical manager looking to advance into the broader scope of hospital management. This is a permanent Full-Time role.
As the Perioperative Floor Coordinator, you will coordinate the operations of the operating suites and the other Floor Coordinators under the direction of the Perioperative Services Manager. You will lead a passionate team of clinical nurses and collaboratively work and consult with on-shift doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. This role reports directly to the Director of Clinical Services.
To be successful applicant should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive proven experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting;
- Exceptional communication skills and can work in a fast-paced environment;
- Capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor to junior staff;
- Specialty experience within a relevant theatre or acute environment is desirable;
- Any clinical leadership experience or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has 11 operating theatres, a large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services (including MRI, CT and Ultrasound).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.