An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated Senior Registered Nurse to join the leadership team of the Perioperative Services Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne. This is a permanent full-time or part-time role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Perioperative Floor Coordinator, you will be coordinating the on-shift operations in 11 operating theatres. You will lead a passionate team of clinical nurses and collaboratively work and consult with on-shift doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved.
In this role, you will report to the Perioperative Services Manager.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive proven experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant perioperative specialty experience;
- Any clinical leadership experience or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded.
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. The perioperative department provides a broad range of surgical services for various specialties, including Cardiac, Orthopaedics, Spinal, General, Urology, Plastics, and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.